Order of the Holy Light

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Order of the Holy Light

Walk in the Light. And have fun while doing so!

Playing a hunter

Tykraine

Playing a hunter Empty traps

Post  Tykraine Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:49 pm

If you're really interested in using traps, this is my way of doing it. First lay down an immolation and snake trap. Then when ready for battle launch a frost trap at your target slowing it, then dazing it with a concussion shot and sinking it with a serpent sting. From then on it's your call, hope this helps for your trap trouble.
    WingedPanther
    Admin

Playing a hunter Empty traps... what's *that* about.

Post  WingedPanther Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:41 pm

So, playing a fellow hunter, who is also marksman spec (dual-spec: BM) I've often found myself staring at the various traps that hunters get. I concede that it's a neat idea, putting down a trap and then watching as your victim falls prey to it, giving you the chance to take it out with no muss or fuss.
    However, it seems to me like the reality is that it takes a lot of time, effort and a huge agro risk to make the damn things work right. Anyone have any thoughts on how to be effective with trap use? I would like to have a better understanding of how to best use ALL my hunter abilites.
    Tykraine

Playing a hunter Empty Playing a hunter

Post  Tykraine Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:08 pm

Hey everyone, i've had a lot of experience as a hunter and now am level 85. One recommendation especially once you get to a higher level is to not do instances unless you have a quest because as dps it takes forever to queue. Questing is definitely the quickest way to level. I am a marksmanship hunter and have also had some experience as a beast mastery hunter so feel free to message me with any questions I'd love to help you all out.

Sponsored content

Playing a hunter Empty Re: Playing a hunter

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:09 pm